My ### and ### have been struggling ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My husband and son have been struggling to get a permanent jobs if you can pray for them so that God the creator will provide jobs for them
He who has given hunger will provide adequate means of livelihood to your husband and son. God have mercy on your children.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
Replies
10
Views
146
Dear lord Jesus hear our prayer for that ### ### my beloved grandfather and a faithfully servant of God for over 40 years with the ### church who has dedicated his life to God and his community has been struggling for ### months with asthma after visiting ### to drop my grandma's ashes.
Replies
10
Views
270
On Easter I will confess I'm unhappy with my struggle with tobacco products. Jesus, help me throw them away and help me regain my health and wind. I'm out of breath more. I’m polluting my lungs, my body with harmful toxins. Please help me today and tomorrow, Jesus, I beg for your touch to cure...
Replies
5
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,472
Messages
16,777,365
Members
648,028
Latest member
Haliallanire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom