Methodist missionary ### has been struggling with asthma

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son, ###, has been struggling with physical pain for almost a year. The doctor's thought it might be sciatica, then a herniated disc, and all other ailments and he's getting worse. He needs to see a neurologist to assess the possibility of MS, and we're scared. Please pray for healing over...
Replies
12
Views
647
My business has been struggling with funding. I just signed an agreement on investment cooperation in trade finance. I am therefore required to make a commitment fee on the transactions but due to lack of funds I'm unable to make the payment and the contract is hanging. I request a prayer of...
Replies
9
Views
238
My wife ### has been struggling with low blood pressure. Last test showed she was good, give thanks and pray for no recurrence of the same..
Replies
2
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,114
Messages
16,796,041
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom