My Africa Wife ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ROSINS

Guest
MY WIFE ### ### NEEDS $400. TO RENEW HER VISA. SO MY WIFE CAN FLY OUT OF AFRICA. MY WIFE NEED THE $400 BY ###.11. & I, M ON A SMALL INCOME & I CANT HELP MY WIFE AT ALL. SO PRAY THAT THE $400 WILL COME IN FROM SOME WHERE SO I CAN HELP MY WIFE I, M ON OXYGEN & I NEED MY WIFE HERE IN ###, ### TO BE WITH ME
 
Oh Lord I pray for this family's financial burden to be eased and lifted. May you place this money in the hands of this family for the right reasons. May their cup overflow, Lord.

Amen and Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### requests.

Amen .....!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Friends, Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. I come before you with another crisis. For many months and weeks I have been Praying that the Lord grant me Provision to help my Wife return to the Philippines to see her family. Last night however before I could go to bed she dropped a...
Replies
11
Views
235
Im so confused. I believe she has bewitched him due to we just won our settlement of $10,000,000. He says he never loved me her 5 yr old child he now claims. He has blocked me he was only here a month we live together and we're not from out here. We dont know this woman yet he is there with her...
Replies
11
Views
153
BROTHER, I REQUEST YOUR PRAYER SO THAT VERY SOON MY MARRIAGE TO BE FIXED AND TO FIND ONE SOON. I AM DEPRESSED BEING ALONE. ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. EITHER FROM THIS CHRISTIAN BACKGROUND OR OTHER RELIGION. ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO STAY SINGLE AND LONELY. I DONT KNOW WHY GOD IS DELAYING. MY BP...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,847
Messages
16,815,796
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom