MUMMY SHALL GOING TO ###

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.
 
Jesus doesn't have brain problems and Mom is redeemed from brain problems...coherent and sound mind, clear mind in Jesus' name.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I has virus problem. Participate my brother's have virus at their skin and dress that will empty. God protect me. I can see film good. No virus problem. God protect me. I can watch film better.
Replies
7
Views
132
God love like and cares about and have support for every body but me theirs no prove that this ain't true
Replies
8
Views
228
I have NEVER nor shall I ever charge for my ministering to anyone. Sadly to say there are those today who do charge money for a deliverance session, or Christian literature, or a Christian concert, etc. I guess they forget to read what the Lord Jesus said in Matthew 10:8b, "freely ye have...
Replies
6
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom