Much prayer needed

LOVERETURNS

Beloved of All
Going through a difficult time, after prayers I've been undergoing satanic assaults. Please pray the Lord would drive these wicked spirits out the house. It has to do a lot with my family I am with for Thanksgiving. I caught my father masturbating, and that could invite evil in the home for sure. I have a headache, and I've been battling these forces on my own.
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
[SIZE=16pt]v[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt] May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request and bless you with all the things that you stand in need of, and the things that HE wants you to have. May God bless you richly, abundantly, above all that you have ever dreamed or asked of God according to HIS perfect will in Jesus' name. Amen. [/SIZE]






[SIZE=16pt][/SIZE]






[SIZE=16pt]♥ [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]A Prayer For YOU: [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/family-prayer-holiday-season-###-m-a-?trk=prof-post[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt][/SIZE]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a caregiver to my elderly mother, I live in the home with her. But the house is owned by my brother and lately he has been resorting to scare tactics to attempt to kick me out of the house. I reported the situation to our Office Of Elderly services, and they said that because he owns the...
Replies
14
Views
195
Please pray for God to help me and my mental health and my relationship with him and also for my goals and the things I’m trying to accomplish in life which is learning to drive and getting my license and going back to school
Replies
10
Views
167
Please pray for me and my situation—that all corruption and wrongdoing would be stopped, that the truth would be revealed and justice would prevail, and that every falsehood and hidden matter would come to light. Please pray for God’s protection over me from every toxic, harmful, and negative...
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom