Mrs ### a teacher makes Angel ### ...

Oglonian

Faithful Servant
###, a teacher, makes ### feel bad, she has not been helpful to her learning. ### does need extra help. Healing from learning disability. Lord watch over and protect our children.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer team, Please pray my little ones teacher stop giving me a hard time and treat me nice like she does other parents. Please also pray she stay away from me if she's gonna bad mouth me. She use to be nice to me, but during parents teachers conference I mentioned prayer, and discussed that...
Replies
5
Views
157
I posted this recently: "Please pray for me about this: I have posted before about having concerns about my piano teacher that caused me to want to end my lessons with her a few months ago. At the time, it also seemed that I no longer had time in my schedule for the lessons and kept running into...
Replies
6
Views
99
Jesus please let my son not be getting sick, he seems a little under the weather. Please also let it not be so cold, let the snow melt, it's been too long and too cold already. Please also let my son's teachers answer emails, grade his assignments, and let him make up quiz. Let the coat that I...
Replies
8
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,030
Messages
16,794,548
Members
649,594
Latest member
Celeamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom