Iamorigh
Disciple of Prayer
Mr and Mrs ### prayer requests
1. May my pregnancy result come out positive tomorrow
2. May our car which we lost be replaced back
3. Doors of opportunity and contract be my husband's portion
4. Our new business shall flourish
5. My heart desire is to have quadruplets (two boys and two girls) and a safe delivery
6. Affliction will not rise again in my family
7. Any generational cause is canceled in our life
8. Grant my siblings open doors
9. What afflicted my mother that led to her death shall never be my portion or that of my siblings
10. Bless my husband financially
11. Infirmity is not my portion or that of my household
12. My father is covered with the blood of Jesus
13. Whoever that is planning evil for me or any member of my family, I return your evil back to you
14. Whatever business my husband sets his money to, with b multiplied in million folds
15. God's favor and grace will not depart from me and my household
16. I pray for the spirit to know him more and experience more of his goodness
17. However way I have used my mouth to sin, I pray for God's forgiveness
18. I pray for God's wisdom in my career and I pray for job opportunities
19. I commit my brother unto his hands, open doors is his portion, disappointment is not his portion, You shall lift him up beyond his imagination and anyone that says when he makes it he should forget his family, I release thunder of God to strike them to death...
20. Whoever we have connection with shall be useful to us. Me, my husband, and siblings and family members...
1. May my pregnancy result come out positive tomorrow
2. May our car which we lost be replaced back
3. Doors of opportunity and contract be my husband's portion
4. Our new business shall flourish
5. My heart desire is to have quadruplets (two boys and two girls) and a safe delivery
6. Affliction will not rise again in my family
7. Any generational cause is canceled in our life
8. Grant my siblings open doors
9. What afflicted my mother that led to her death shall never be my portion or that of my siblings
10. Bless my husband financially
11. Infirmity is not my portion or that of my household
12. My father is covered with the blood of Jesus
13. Whoever that is planning evil for me or any member of my family, I return your evil back to you
14. Whatever business my husband sets his money to, with b multiplied in million folds
15. God's favor and grace will not depart from me and my household
16. I pray for the spirit to know him more and experience more of his goodness
17. However way I have used my mouth to sin, I pray for God's forgiveness
18. I pray for God's wisdom in my career and I pray for job opportunities
19. I commit my brother unto his hands, open doors is his portion, disappointment is not his portion, You shall lift him up beyond his imagination and anyone that says when he makes it he should forget his family, I release thunder of God to strike them to death...
20. Whoever we have connection with shall be useful to us. Me, my husband, and siblings and family members...
