Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cathy0913

Guest
please pray that I will have enough money to move and find a place to live that I love
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that I can get good news at the doctor office tomorrow a morning miracle for my pregnancy because its been weird these past few days. And prayer over my housing situation so my family can move into our new place. Prayer for my family
Replies
14
Views
178
Please let this be a fun and safe trip. May our mothers’ presence be with us. I hope we can talk and enjoy ourselves. Please let me work out this deal, so I can afford to move back home and help my kids. I want to keep both places and work out everything for them and their future. I am...
Replies
11
Views
167
My friend is on the edge of moving out of the rehab facility she's been in for almost a year, into an assisted living facility she's pretty sure she's been accepted into. Her breathing is getting worse which seems to indicate her heart problems are acting up and might be getting worse; this...
Replies
8
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom