Move This Mountain For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Jehovah Jireh El Shaddai please move her mountains I have been trying my best to get her a wig please God interviene today also I have been searching for her hearing aid and she needs her scooter fixed please God help now send as many Holy Angels as it takes to move these mountains I speak death to these mountains and life to blessings of her wig she wants, hearing aid found or new one and life to her scooter checked for free according to your will in Jesus Name Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK COMMAND CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD MOUNTAIN MOVED. I GET A JOB MY SELF ESTEEM IS HEALED I GET A MIRACLE MY REAL ESTATE LICENSE 🪪 COMES IN THIS WEEK. I URGENTLY FREE OR CHEAP I PASS THE TEST GREATLY KNOW THE KNOWLEDGE WORK AT A FIRM THAT PUSHES IT FORWARD WITH THE...
Replies
7
Views
164
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude for the strength, clarity, and faith You have restored in me. Everything I am today began with the lessons You planted in my childhood. I thank You for the day You used my mother to teach me what faith in action truly looks like. When the bus...
Replies
10
Views
193
Lord, please eradicate norovirus and rotovirus from the world in 2025. Amen
Replies
11
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom