Most Holy Father God, please hear my prayer as I come

Father in heaven, we turn to You today. Even when we have difficulties seeing prayers answered. Even when the world does all it can to convince us that you are not listening. Even when we are weary and worn out from trials and temptations. We turn to YOU! Hear our prayer oh God, and enable us to hear YOUR voice today. We need you more than ever, and we long to know what you are doing, what you are saying, and where you are going so that we can be right alongside your plans for our lives. We turn to You in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I come before you at this time asking for your help please grant me strength and courage dealing with the obstacles in my path I pray my employers ### and ### would have respect for me and talk to me in a respectful manner I am working with this family for over ### year's under paid...
Replies
8
Views
393
Holy Father God. I ask to be obedient in all things. I ask to have a heart and life pure and pleasing to You. I ask for Your grace. I ask for Your mercy. I ask for Your protection. And, I ask for Your blessing. I also ask for Your encouragementment now and forever by Your gentle grace and mercy...
Replies
7
Views
407
Father God I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ asking for your help. I am praying desperately for peace and calm protection in my home. I reach home at ###:### pm. ### harasses me from the time I get home. ### doesn't have any legal right to me; he divorced me for his mistress, whom he...
Replies
8
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom