Most Holy Father God, please hear my prayer as I come

1godsmann

Disciple of Prayer
Most Holy Father God, please hear my prayer as I come seeking your Favor as I come on behalf of our new church plant.
Father I know not what to do as many prayer has been offered. We are asking for the new church building that we would like to purchase. This request is a 'hard thing' but we know that nothing is too hard for you.
We are asking for help and we are open for supporter as well as believers to join with us.
Please grant us with un-common that only you can provide, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I come before you at this time asking for your help please grant me strength and courage dealing with the obstacles in my path I pray my employers ### and ### would have respect for me and talk to me in a respectful manner I am working with this family for over ### year's under paid...
Replies
8
Views
393
Holy Father God. I ask to be obedient in all things. I ask to have a heart and life pure and pleasing to You. I ask for Your grace. I ask for Your mercy. I ask for Your protection. And, I ask for Your blessing. I also ask for Your encouragementment now and forever by Your gentle grace and mercy...
Replies
7
Views
407
Father God I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ asking for your help. I am praying desperately for peace and calm protection in my home. I reach home at ###:### pm. ### harasses me from the time I get home. ### doesn't have any legal right to me; he divorced me for his mistress, whom he...
Replies
8
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom