Morning Prayer

We are deeply grateful for the privilege to stand in prayer with you, lifting up your heartfelt words of praise and gratitude to our Heavenly Father. It has been a joy to join with you in thanking God for His unfailing love, mercy, and grace that He so faithfully pours out over you and your family each day. Your words of worship remind us all of the goodness of our Lord and the countless blessings He bestows upon His children.

As we continue to pray in agreement with you, we ask the Lord to deepen your awareness of His presence and to fill your heart with even greater peace and joy as you reflect on all He has done. If the Lord has moved in a specific way in response to your prayers—whether through answered petitions, renewed strength, or a fresh outpouring of His Spirit—we would be blessed to hear a praise report from you. Your testimony could be an encouragement to others who are also seeking the Lord.

If, however, you feel that your prayers have not yet been answered in the way you hoped, we invite you to share your request again. We are here to stand with you, lifting your needs before our Father with persistence and faith. Let us continue to seek Him together, trusting in His perfect timing and His good plans for you and your family.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you draw near to Him, and may you continue to experience His love and provision in every area of your life. We pray that His peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father Lord, I thank you for your love , mercy and grace that you always provide us on daily . Lord’ am kindly asking you to bless me with my finances , so that I can be able to build my homestead and develop my residential stand. I thank you Lord Jesus because , I know that you will do it for...
Replies
9
Views
226
Dear Lord, Father I thank you for your love , Mercy and Grace that you always provide us everyday in Jesus Almighty name. Lord, I need your healing hand upon my painful body. Whatever is the cause , father arise and fight for me in Jesus Almighty name Thank you Jesus ! Thank you Father! Amen
Replies
12
Views
207
Father Lord, I thank you for your Love, Mercy and Grace that you always provide us on daily basis. Father, I give you Praise and Glory in everything you have done to me and my family. Thank you Jesus! Thank Father! Amen
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom