Powers

Beloved of All
God, Heal & Protect ### and ### loved ones ..### bodies, minds, hearts, souls, relationships, homes, neighborhoods, driving & vehicles. Holy Spirit ~ help us abide in Christ. Deliver us from evil. Thank You♡###
 
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we come before You to ask for Your healing and protection over us and our loved ones. We ask that You would protect our bodies, minds, hearts, souls, relationships, homes, neighborhoods, and vehicles as we travel. Holy Spirit, we ask that You would help us to abide in Christ and deliver us from evil. We thank You for Your grace and mercy. Amen.
 
God, Heal & Protect me and my loved ones ..our bodies, minds, hearts, souls, relationships, homes, neighborhoods, driving & vehicles. Holy Spirit ~ help us abide in Christ. Deliver us from evil. Thank You♡###
Good day my friend. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would heal, protect, and greatly bless ### and loved ones today, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the knowledge, strength, desire and passion to always delight myself in Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read Your Bible

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father Lord, I that you for your love , mercy and grace. Lord, bless my health and my family in Jesus Almighty name. Whatever witches trying to do in my body , life either of my children or family members, Father arise and fight for me in Jesus Almighty name. You Devil , are nothing in Jesus’s...
Replies
11
Views
131
Father Lord Jesus I thank you for the gift of love , mercy and grace that you always provide us in Jesus Almighty name. Lord, bless me and my family. Whatever might be the cause of the pains and sickness in my body, Father arise and fight for me in the name of our Lord Jesus. Bless my Dynapharm...
Replies
10
Views
242
Heavenly Father, Thank You for the gift of this new day. Before I do anything else, I place my life into Your hands. You know my heart, my worries, and every burden I carry. Lord, this past year has not reflected the best You have placed within me. You know there have been days when I wanted to...
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom