Morning prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank You for the gift of this new day. Before I do anything else, I place my life into Your hands. You know my heart, my worries, and every burden I carry. Lord, this past year has not reflected the best You have placed within me. You know there have been days when I wanted to...
Replies
11
Views
167
Father Lord, I that you for your love , mercy and grace. Lord, bless my health and my family in Jesus Almighty name. Whatever witches trying to do in my body , life either of my children or family members, Father arise and fight for me in Jesus Almighty name. You Devil , are nothing in Jesus’s...
Replies
11
Views
129
Father Lord Jesus I thank you for the gift of love , mercy and grace that you always provide us in Jesus Almighty name. Lord, bless me and my family. Whatever might be the cause of the pains and sickness in my body, Father arise and fight for me in the name of our Lord Jesus. Bless my Dynapharm...
Replies
10
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom