Rasulonly

Humble Servant of All
I start the proceedings of the day by praying in your name that you protect me from all evil attacks and also other brothers and sisters who are starting their routine in the morning. Oh Lord! Please open my life in Jesus name.
Amen
 

Attachments

  • 9FDDADBC-E660-4918-82F4-3553DD1B2F9B.png
    9FDDADBC-E660-4918-82F4-3553DD1B2F9B.png
    286.5 KB · Views: 7
Amen! Thank You, God! God bless you. I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Our Hearts...
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father Lord, I that you for your love , mercy and grace. Lord, bless my health and my family in Jesus Almighty name. Whatever witches trying to do in my body , life either of my children or family members, Father arise and fight for me in Jesus Almighty name. You Devil , are nothing in Jesus’s...
Replies
11
Views
131
Heavenly Father, Thank You for the gift of this new day. Before I do anything else, I place my life into Your hands. You know my heart, my worries, and every burden I carry. Lord, this past year has not reflected the best You have placed within me. You know there have been days when I wanted to...
Replies
11
Views
167
Father Lord Jesus I thank you for the gift of love , mercy and grace that you always provide us in Jesus Almighty name. Lord, bless me and my family. Whatever might be the cause of the pains and sickness in my body, Father arise and fight for me in the name of our Lord Jesus. Bless my Dynapharm...
Replies
10
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom