More Self-Control

This prayer is adapted from the Daily Marriage Prayer podcast​

Dear Lord,

We repent of the times we have lacked self-control. Instead, we choose to walk righteously. We lay down our wills and submit to all that You have for us. We desire to live in a way that honors You so that You may be pleased and glorified.

In Jesus’ name, AMEN!

Listen to the exclusive devotional that goes along with this prayer.

Listen On iTunes | Listen On Spotify

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
This prayer is adapted from the Daily Marriage Prayer podcast Dear Lord, As we grow in our knowledge of Christ’s love, we hope and pray it becomes second nature to love deeply and sacrificially in our marriage. Please continue to teach us how to put the interests of others above our own. May...
Replies
0
Views
193
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I am coming to you today to ask for your prayers regarding a long and challenging situation in my workplace. I have been working at my university for ### years, and while I love my profession as a professor and researcher, the environment has become increasingly...
Replies
9
Views
140
Hey everyone...I'm new here... well I'm in my first relationship like ever..at times I feel so uncertain about him...and at times I find myself struggling with lust..I find myself watching porn over and over...I'm looking for a job to nurture my Skill as a graphic designer...and everytime I go...
Replies
10
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,049
Members
648,643
Latest member
Cheor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom