More of You o Lord in our life.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus alone can be our best Friend in life. Others will leave us, they will die out of move away. Only Jesus will stan with us forever.

A friend for life is the one who will stay with us through thick and thin.

Thank you Lord for being my friend.

Jesus alone can be our best Friend in life. Others will leave us, they will die out of move away. Only Jesus will stan with us forever.

A friend for life is the one who will stay with us through thick and thin.

Thank you Lord for being my friend.
When sadness and emptiness comes to your life, then it is time to call on the Lord to fill you with His holy presence. He loves you and cares for you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Hallelujah, give Him all the glory, all the praise and all the honor because He is ready to teach us eternal truths that cometh out from His heart. A heavenly voice coming down to us and tell us the way in which to go and to walk in it till we reach our wonderful home in glory. Teach us o...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I had a burden for all of them, like fans coming out of nowhere, they show up and tells you things that only Jesus knows what is going on in their life. Some are lonely living in a remote area, while others are living in a crowded city where no one cares or speaks to them. Some a wealthy, some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our hearts rejoice in Thy presence o Lord, when we enter into Your holy place we feel heaven coming down to earth. It is available all year long to those who seek Thy face, early in the morning lifting their voice to Jesus in praise, adoration and worship. O years and age that pass away...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Humans were brought here to earth to praise and honor the Lord, but if they forget to obey heavenly laws written down in Gods word, then pain and suffering and all kinds of discomfort shall come to our life. All pain and diverse problems vary from one individual to others who live under the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom