More Bad News

  • Thread starter Thread starter Struggling
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Struggling

Guest
LORD,

I have gotten more bad news today. Please give the faith to understand that you can still use this for your glory and my good. Partners on this site please pray for breakthrough on my behalf.

Jesus name - Amen
 
God is good! Just remember one thing… God loves you! Stand in faith, walk in victory and just HOLD ON! Trust me, it doesn’t last forever but will consume you if you allow the enemy to trick you. I know how hard it is to stop crying. Immerse yourself in the word daily. Pray with the belief that God is going to change your situation and do it in strength. Speak Life over yourself, encourage yourself in the Lord! He will give you peace and rest. Cast all your cares upon Him for He cares for and loves you. Trust GOD for….

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

I send and pray this prayer with you:

I open my heart to You, dear God, and let Your peace fill my being. In Your presence, I am peaceful, poised, confident and strong. I relax in Your loving care, dear God, and release all my cares to You, knowing that You are upholding me and sustaining me in all that I do. As I keep my heart and mind centered in You, God, I feel Your peace infusing my entire being and keeping me serene and secure. To You, beloved God, I release all sense of turmoil. In the comfort of Your presence, I am content and peaceful. God, Your presence calms me, quiets the storms around me, and leads me to a place of perfect peace. As I center myself in Your peaceful presence, I let go of every concern and relax in the safety of Your love.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Protection from any evil today. Including noise, sickness and bad news. For my family to. ### and old mother.
Replies
9
Views
198
The contact person and all the appointed managers were hiding from me, but God, through His mighty Holy Spirit, gave me wisdom, and I found the owner online! Thankfully, I had a helper who showed me how to contact the owner. Please thank the Lord for my helper and continue to pray for him...
Replies
7
Views
156
Good that the ultrasound report changed to negative and they’ll keep an eye on the lumps as well that they would dry up and wither away completely off my body Jesus and this volatile neighbor so-called Christian friend will not continue to ignore me when I need their help the most Now to stand...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom