Mood is good

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting you up these past days and we thank God with you for the good mood and joy you expressed and for your heart that says you are highly favored and alive in Him.

We continue to stand with you in prayer that you will find your way and stay on track as you seek Gods will for your life, and we pray that the Lord covers you with the blood of Jesus and keeps you in His perfect peace with no worries. We pray that He guides you to the right relationship in His timing and brings a bright and godly man into your life if it is His will for you, and that He gives you wisdom and clarity about your home and your vehicle and your surroundings. We pray for provision for the needs you shared for your home, for the iron gate for the front and garage and for the patio and window doors for your salon and studio and office and catio, and we ask the Lord to provide them at low cost or as a blessing and to make the side of your house shine as you desire. We also pray for your health and strength and for healthy habits and exercise, and for your mom and your three children and your pets, that you all will be healthy and happy and protected. We ask for Gods protection over your doors and your household and that no weapon formed against you will prosper, and that He will keep you from being chased or harassed and will bring peace regarding the difficult relationship with ### and remove what is mean and harmful and surround you with His favor. We pray Psalm 5:12 over you and remember Jer 29:11 that His plans for you are for a future and a hope.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯📅100 Fold greatly my anointing is used for good for me my wooohoo 🥳 ‘ssssszzzz are in my life anointing now my anointing works for good with my mom my 3 offsprings our pets as a good thing period. Life in I don’t pester my family friends our pets ever again period...
Replies
10
Views
101
New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
147
Life in I get a place to stay that’s a good thing my sinuses r healed normally greatly I pray in my mind again no worries greatly..When I pass away go to Heaven in peace Gods will greatly my good energy broken ground that I tried to make it is a blessing for my 3 Offsprings at least in secret it...
Replies
9
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom