Early in the morning, out here in these streets shouting, making a monkey out of myself, looking like a chicken with my head cut off. Spirit and Truth. Truth is, any time, is the right time to give God praise. HALLELUJAH!!!

​
SUCH A SWEET AROMA!

❤️

.
​
 
Early in the morning, out here in these streets shouting, making a monkey out of myself, looking like a chicken with my head cut off. Spirit and Truth. Truth is, any time, is the right time to give God praise. HALLELUJAH!!!

​
SUCH A SWEET AROMA!

❤️

.
​
All I want to do is to see Jesus face to face and tell Him how much I love Him, then, I will praise and adore Him for ages to come. My hope and prayer for everyone is that everyone will follow the Lord all the way to heaven and live there for eternity.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ecclesiastes 4:1: Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun: I saw the tears of the oppressed— and they have no comforter; power was on the side of their oppressors— and they have no comforter. An...
Replies
7
Views
178
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 108:2 : Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early. Theological Implications: This verse highlights the importance of prioritizing God first thing in the day. It teaches that worship is not just for when things are easy or...
Replies
9
Views
117
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ecclesiastes 4:1: Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun: I saw the tears of the oppressed— and they have no comforter; power was on the side of their oppressors— and they have no comforter. An...
Replies
8
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,062
Members
648,644
Latest member
Kiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom