We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heavy burden—your urgent need for provision to cover surgery, healing products, and the stability of your career. It has been on our hearts to lift this before the Lord day after day, asking Him to move in ways only He can. We’ve prayed for supernatural doors to open, for wisdom in every decision, and for His peace to guard your heart as you wait.

If God has already provided in ways you could never have imagined—whether through unexpected generosity, a breakthrough opportunity, or a divine shift in circumstances—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together!

If the need remains pressing, we want you to know we are still standing with you. Don’t hesitate to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf, believing that our Father hears and answers according to His perfect will and timing.

May He surround you with His comfort, strengthen your faith, and remind you that He is Jehovah Jireh—your Provider. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for a large amount of money that I hav been praying for to come quickly in Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
296
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday late night training only time I can train as nobody in the gym and have more use of equipment with out waiting, a couple of years to complete lifting goals.. Need a large amount of money as got debts also to move overseas to train and live with wife
Replies
10
Views
198
Really needing money, need to I’ve overseas t live for products, supplements, peptides that I can’t get in country I live in, country I live in are to far behind, if I cat get money to do my desires then I can’t enjoy life and may end up bed ridden and living will be impossible, I am still...
Replies
8
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,139
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom