Money Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter EasTNChik
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EasTNChik

Guest
Lord Please I know that you are hearing my prayers and I pray that you will please help my situation with money. You know the need. and I need your guidance Lord God

Amen
 
Dear God,

Please help ### surrender her financial affairs and concerns about money to your Divine care and love. I ask that you remove her worries, anxieties, and fears about money, and replace them with faith. I know and trust that her debts will be paid and money will flow into her life. She and I have only to look to nature to see proof of the abundance you provide. Help her to release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is her true state. We commit to being grateful for all that we now have in our life. Help her to learn to manage her finances wisely, seeking help where needed. And finally, I ask you to help her to understand her purpose in life and to act on that purpose with courage and strength. Help her to know that prosperity will come, in part, by doing work she loves. Please help her use her skills and knowledge to be of service in the world.

Thank you, God. Amen
 
Let This Be Your Confession….

This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.

Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. Forgive me Lord for the times I allowed the pressures and challenges of life to rob me of my joy and my praise to You. Forgive me for having an ungrateful attitude because You did not move the way I wanted You to or things did not go my way. You know what is best for me. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You. Amen!!!

©The words of this Song will bless you… http://youtu.be/yvJEL-OqbHY

YStay Thankful My Friend!

When U-Think of Me…Pray 4 ###,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've had so many expenses, I had to take out high interest loans. This weekend my husband is going to take some trading cards to be sold to a store. I pray that the trading cards are worth a lot of money and help us get out of debt. I want my money problems to end. He wants to ask my parents for...
Replies
10
Views
134
I don't know where to turn. There seems like no other way. I know I could ask my father, but I am so ashamed and it would destroy how I feel about myself. I'm trying to get student loans to go back to school but I don't know if they will fall through. I can ask for a cosigner, but I don't think...
Replies
10
Views
116
I need some prayer to help me with receiving an income. I lost my job and my unemployment has run out. Please help, thank you.
Replies
10
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom