Nexiyva Disciple of Prayer Mar 6, 2023 #1 Click to Listen to This Post Money for my children's visa. God should open doors
Yaelune Beloved of All Mar 6, 2023 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Latroutheo Beloved Warrior Health Mar 6, 2023 #3 Click to Listen to This Post Heavenly Father, have mercy! In Jesus' holy name I pray. Amen.
Jesussaves89 Beloved of All Mar 6, 2023 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Cimpal Beloved of All Mar 6, 2023 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Shanfariald Faithful Servant Mar 6, 2023 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
EnricoLange Beloved of All Mar 6, 2023 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Antitypogeo Beloved of All Mar 6, 2023 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Daoranris Beloved of All Mar 6, 2023 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
usha rani Beloved of All Mar 6, 2023 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.