Monday Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter EasTNChik
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EasTNChik

Guest
Lord may you please bless us today. You know each and every one of our needs and you know my prayers and needs for bills to be paid today.

Please pour out your mercies and overflow my cup for your sake Lord Jesus.

In your holy gracious and merciful name I pray

Amen and Amen

Thank you Lord.
 
Lord touch this family with the finances that they need to pay their bills. Lord bind them together in your love and promises and may your blessings flow upon them in favor in Jesus name we pray...
 
You Are A Child of the King of Kings. God Got ###. He Loves You with His Life.

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26
 
thank you both for your prayers. I know God will answer them. Pray expecting an answer right!
 
Lord hear our prayer. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
A Prayer For YOU….

God I ask in Jesus’ name "May today be all that I need it to be. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams and conquer all my fears.

Let God manifest himself today in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my dreams become closer and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. Let my territory be enlarged. Let me make one step closer to my destiny.

Bless me with peace, excellent health, happiness and most importantly real, true, and undying love for God." In Jesus’ name I pray….

 
I am praying these things with you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son stop staying up so late and stop being made when I ask him to go to bed. Please also let Monday go ok with my interview and sons class. Please also somehow miraculously let my husband's court case be dropped or at least the judge be lenient and show mercy, and the video...
Replies
12
Views
184
I have recently posted here and asked for prayers for my daughter that is in her first year of medical school. She is in her 3 rd week and had been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed and she told me she felt behind everyone. She and I pray for her to stay calm, have peace, and stay focused so...
Replies
9
Views
358
Jesus please don't let me have to go to the court date Monday. The states' attorney called me at the last minute--two days before my husband's trial--and has not properly served me, yet expects me to go. I cannot, but I do not want to get in any trouble. Please also let my son realize he cannot...
Replies
12
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom