Monday, no income again and no employment again. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous7367

Humble Servant of All
Monday, no income again and no employment again. God if you are not going to help then there is no point in wasting my time praying or trying to help myself. I should steal like others do. They seem to fair pretty well.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Do not be fooled when it appears that thieves are faring well -- they will be facing the consequences, though you may not see that.

I pray that your needs will be met, and I pray for your attitude to be what God would have it be.

In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Let me share with you what the word of God says in Matthew 6 verse 33 ...... " But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me I am trying to talk with my ### about my AUD and I would like her to be nice to me and to tell me that it's going to be ok. She is very mad and I don't blame her for that but please soften her heart towards me so I can feel like I have support and love. Please help me get...
Replies
14
Views
292
I have recently posted here and asked for prayers for my daughter that is in her first year of medical school. She is in her 3 rd week and had been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed and she told me she felt behind everyone. She and I pray for her to stay calm, have peace, and stay focused so...
Replies
9
Views
327
Dear God, I really need your help on this one. I am estimating a job that I see being a disaster because of the way it was poorly designed and engineered by a large General contractor who gets a job and hires sub-contractors who underbid the job and then does not pay them well so that they can...
Replies
12
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom