Missing ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusIneedYoi

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### who has been missing since yesterday. Also for ### during this time.
 
I pray a hedge of protection around this ### and her family Lord! I pray you return her quickly and safely and bind satan from any harm in Jesus name amen!
 
Heavenly Father we pray for this mother who has been missing. Lord I know that where she is that You are there with her, may You protect her and keep her safe from all harm and may she be reunited safely into the arms of her family in Jesus name I pray Amen!
 
I lift your request up to the Lord and ask that he will watch over your mother and bring her home to you and keeping her safe in his arms may God give your peace and comfort at this time In Jesus name I pray amen
 
I pray God will put a hedge of protection around your ### and bring her safely home in the Holy Name of Jesus. AMEN
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let me figure out what happened to my missing piece of mail/paper that I had in my hand earlier yesterday and it just vanished. Or did I even have it at all? I am so confused and upset. Please let me figure out what happened to it. Also, please let my husband remember he has to...
Replies
15
Views
125
I pray that my cat find her way back home to us again or we find her safe and in good place again. Last 1 month and 2 weeks ago, my cat was missing due to being shocked of carrying her outside for the first tine in unfamilliar and busy streets for her new home with me and my bf. And now my cat...
Replies
6
Views
135
It's been a year on since I fell out with my best friend, over the last year I have missed her deeply and missed our times together, I pray so much we can be friends again and she will reach out to me so much, please pray for me and her to restore our friendship. I miss her so much.
Replies
10
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom