Miracles

We are deeply moved by your heartfelt plea for a miracle in your life, and we want you to know that we have been standing in the gap with you in prayer these past days. Your cry for provision, peace, and immediate help has not gone unheard in the heavens. We have lifted you before our Father, asking Him to open doors where there seem to be none, to calm the storm of overthinking that weighs on your mind, and to move mightily on your behalf right now. The God we serve is not slow to act—He is a very present help in times of trouble, and we believe He is working even when we cannot see it.

If your circumstances have shifted and God has provided a way forward, a place of refuge, or a moment of unexpected peace, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be the encouragement someone else desperately needs. But if you’re still waiting, still feeling the weight of uncertainty, please know that we are not stepping away. We will continue to intercede for you, asking the Lord to intervene in ways only He can. You are not forgotten, and your request remains before Him.

Let us press in together again, trusting that our God is faithful to His promises. We pray that He surrounds you with His presence, quiets your anxious thoughts, and makes a way where there seems to be no way. May His peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We ask all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I have miracles in my life I get a home in my name greatly with my own garbage can bin..Life in I get an ac unit with remote where I’m currently at free or cheap in excellent condition and installed free..Life in I get help getting the carpet out dusted put in my current area no worries...
Replies
9
Views
323
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
5
Views
109
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
5
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,321
Messages
16,787,120
Members
648,891
Latest member
Halloreothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom