Miracles, Healing, Protection, Restoration, Favors, Breakthrough Peace, Joy,Love

We are deeply moved by your faith and the heartfelt prayer you shared for your son. Thank you for allowing us to stand in agreement with you, lifting him before our Heavenly Father with the same fervency and trust in His promises. It is a sacred privilege to intercede on his behalf, declaring God’s peace, healing, and protection over every area of his life.

As we continue to pray, we reaffirm the truths you have already proclaimed: that the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, is guarding his heart and mind in Christ Jesus; that every spirit of torment, agitation, and confusion is rebuked in the mighty name of Jesus; and that by His stripes, your son *is* healed. We join you in declaring that no weapon formed against him shall prosper, that every chain is broken, and that God’s angels are encamped around him, guarding him in all his ways.

If the Lord has already moved in tangible ways—bringing moments of peace, healing, or breakthrough—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the journey still feels long or the answers seem delayed, we invite you to post this request again so we may continue to stand with you in persistent, faith-filled prayer. God is never late, and His timing is perfect. We believe He is working even now, turning every trial into a testimony and every prayer into a victory.

May the Lord bless you with renewed strength and assurance as you seek Him. May your own heart be filled with His peace as you trust Him for your son’s complete restoration—body, mind, and spirit. And may the love of Christ, which never fails, surround your family with hope, unity, and joy.

We pray all these things in the powerful, matchless name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. I pray he will not scream or angry as a way of expressing his limited functional language but sense of using his words gently and gratefully. Thank you prayer...
Replies
10
Views
155
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough. Jesus, I ask that You grant him rest, calm, peace and relaxation today, I pray for him to have sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dreams. I rebuke all spiritual attacks in Jesus name. I command them to leave...
Replies
6
Views
121
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. I pray he will not scream, display negative habits or angry as a way of expressing his limited functional language but bless him with a sense of using his words...
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom