Miracles Can Happen

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nadine
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nadine

Guest
Yesterday I posted a request for prayers for financial help to pay my household bills for the month and I searched for a prayer that would help me to pray for myself. I said a 3 day or 3 hour novena and an answer was given to me to help pay my bills for the month. I will take each month as it comes. This is the Novena to the Holy Spirit.

Holy Spirit, You who make me see everything and showed me the way to reach my ideals, You who gave me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and You who are in all instances of my life with me, I want to thank You for everything and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from You no matter how great the material desire may be.

In Jesus Christ, Your Son's name, I ask that you grant me (State your specific request or intention here!)

While making the request, you must promise either: to publish this prayer or to circulate the favor.

My prayer were answered!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am bid number ### out of ### people to get this property, I know miracles can happen and all things are possible though and with God can I get some prayers.
Replies
7
Views
202
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
176
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,685
Members
648,600
Latest member
Gheamor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom