Miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter irongirl25
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

irongirl25

Guest
Dear Jesus,

My lord I am praying today from my deapest heart to save me from all these financial problems and to get me out of debts soon, I have been suffering along with my family for so long now, it has become very embaressing now and it reflects badly on me and my job. God please save me and I am sure sooner or later you will find solution for me and you will never leave me in this mess. I am sure with all your power you can remove all these problems with one touch, I am waiting with my family for your blessed touch Jesus.
 
God will answer all your prayers soon..in his almighty name I pray amen
 
Child of the King of Kings,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian who sent this prayer to me. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 


THE LORD WILL GUIDE YOU CONTINUALLY, AND SATISFY YOUR SOUL IN DROUGHT, AND STRENGTHEN YOUR BONES; YOU SHALL BE LIKE A WATERED GARDEN, AND LIKE A SPRING OF WATER, WHOSE WATERS DO NOT FAIL.
Isaiah 58:11
IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Replies
9
Views
402
I just got out of the hospital for the ### time this year. I fear the antibiotics are starting to fail. The debts are out of control.... My faith is severely strained... I am again filled with terror... Terror of leaving family behind with a huge financial mess to clean up. Terror of a slow...
Replies
13
Views
224
Please pray for redemption and that nothing separates me from the love of Christ. I do not want to make excuses. I have fallen back into fornication with a married man, and I know this is not the woman of faith I desire to be. I do not want to bring more pain or complications into his life...
Replies
11
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,619
Messages
16,801,335
Members
650,141
Latest member
Rheilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom