Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It has been a better day. As I was praying over my ### tonight and telling the tumor to leave her body, which I have been doing over the last week I felt a strong heat coming from my left hand as I moved it over her in prayer. She was stronger today and more alert. I know God’s Hand is upon her...
Replies
7
Views
260
Waiting on the Lord for His healing of my ### from this brain tumor. I am standing on his Word. In the Holy Name of Jesus I command this tumor to leave her body! I COMMAND peace by the authority of Jesus and in the name of Jesus.
Replies
8
Views
270
Still praying for my ### and standing on God’s Word to heal this tumor. Tomorrow is her last day of radiation.
Replies
10
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,260
Messages
16,786,116
Members
648,847
Latest member
Halaeralor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom