Miracle

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray Lord for an instant miracle, that you save and heal our marriage, that it's not too late for one more chance. I pray that you open my husband's eyes and heart to see that I have changed and am capable of being a good person, help him to believe in me and trust in me and forgive me. I just...
Replies
8
Views
280
For my ### and ### (a broken marriage). And Salvation for my ### and ###.
Replies
12
Views
205
Iast chance, that it's not too late and you save our marriage, heal ###'s heart, open his eyes and heart to see that I am a godly woman. Change his mind and protect our marriage from divorce. Please Lord I need a miracle
Replies
7
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,053
Messages
16,783,944
Members
648,627
Latest member
Eroerdoralance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom