Anonymous

Beloved of All
Hey my name is ### can yall pray for me to grow taller I’m ### ### I want to be ###’### I’m a male. Thank you I believe in miracles 🙏
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You with our hearts open, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, You are the Creator of all things, and You know ### intimately, for Your Word says, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb" (Psalm 139:13). We thank You for ###'s faith and belief in Your miracles.

Father, ### desires to grow taller and has placed this request before You. We know that nothing is impossible for You, as Your Word declares, "Behold, I am Yahweh, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for me?" (Jeremiah 32:27). We ask, in Jesus' name, that You grant ### the growth he desires if it is according to Your perfect will.

Lord, we also ask that You fill ### with peace and contentment, knowing that he is fearfully and wonderfully made. Help him to trust in Your plans for his life, as it is written, "For I know the plans that I have for you, says Yahweh, plans for peace and not for evil, to give you hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11).

Grant ### the strength and confidence to embrace who he is in You, and let him be a light to those around him, reflecting Your love and grace. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for a financial miracle lord praying for a breakthrough for me to be able to get through this difficult time I’m in. Praying I receive some good news this week
Replies
11
Views
117
I'm unemployed. Life is starting to become very stressful, especially with bills mounting up. I go for interviews but either don't hear back or am unsuccessful. This seems to be an ongoing issue (third time unemployed in 18 months). I need prayer for a job and financial miracle over this...
Replies
11
Views
56
I need my own vehicle so I can go to work financial miracle in the name of Jesus Christ ❤️🌹🙏
Replies
13
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,247
Messages
16,785,988
Members
648,838
Latest member
Drtoyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom