Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you Jesus for having me up right now, I thank you for your glory yesterday and today. I thank you for being able to eat. Jesus, I love you even when I do not understand what is going on in my life. Please help me vindicate me, redeem me from the hands of my enemies, hide me in the shadow of this storm, continue to comfort me. thank Jesus. Even when I am emotional and because so many bad things, lies, persecutions, rapes have been said or done to me I Trust you father. Father in the name of Jesus touch my enemies' heart to turn from me, help them and deliver them and help me to forgive. Keep me strong in you Jesus, I need you father keep me quiet in my storm from now on. Show me what I can do in the natural to be removed from an unsafe home. I need you now to help me. With man it is impossible but with a God anything is possible. In the mighty name of Jesus Amen, thank you Jesus.
 
I PRAY GOD'S FAVOR AND BLESSING CONCERNING YOUR PRAYER REQUEST

AMEN
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Replies
9
Views
416
Life in I greatly thank you for those who did THERE best to save what we could in the Lords design my toes Now heal my right toe nail is the worse one it cut in half is cut up in severe pain and my right toe is ripped off it’s black blue it is in excruciating pain life my left for nail is half...
Replies
9
Views
186
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am in an extremely bad situation right now. I have a severe brain disease and mental illness called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it that helps me alot but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it. There is a supplement...
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom