Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Replies
9
Views
416
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
403
Requesting prayer for creative miracle.
Replies
11
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom