Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak and declare all this into existence 100 fold in my life right now I receive miracles of deliverance Dan.6:27 Hide us both and my prayers from the enemy and the secret counsel of the wicked Ps.64:2 Father please move every mountain and bring me the Faithful Husband that is loving and I'm attracted to that will be better than what the enemy took from me before Valentines Day so we can spend it together according to your will Lord in Jesus Name Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Replies
9
Views
416
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
403
Requesting prayer for creative miracle.
Replies
11
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom