Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am asking God for a miracle in my mouth. I have lost many of my teeth due to cavity and I have many dental fillings and cannot chew due to pains for some months now. I believe God has spare body parts and is still doing the impossible.
Thank you.
###.
Thank you God for being with us and bless this person's mouth in the name of Jesus. I pray for total healing in the mouth and for all pain to be cast into the lake of fire in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Align their body mind and spirit with total and complete heal of the mouth heal all its root causes. Thank you God and amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't understand why my wisdom is still sore with gum in the area below the back left of the teeth, but it still hurts while I chew and eat the foods in my mouth. It is not worth getting pain. I don't know how to affect hurt and sore on the gum on the wisdom tooth on the left below the back...
Replies
10
Views
155
Urgent prayer request for my decaying broken off teeth and terrible breath. Please please pray for me to have a creative teeth miracle my teeth are bad I've had most of them pulled and the 1 left on my top jaw are rotting and possibly into the bone on top right jaw I need you Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
9
Views
276
I have a dental cyst above my top front teeth into the jaw bone under my nose area .which may have been caused by the roots of my front teeth which have been root filled and crowned in the past. I really don't want to lose these teeth please pray for these teeth to be healed and strengthened so...
Replies
7
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,827
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom