Miracle prayer for a child ### be healed from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribcs

Humble Servant
Miracle prayer for a child ### be healed from autism, tumors in his head, and stomach anomaly, and the other one that Jesus knows in Jesus Christ name our Lord and Savior. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'd like to request help in praying for Deliverance. Especially, against setbacks and delay. The math exam that I was praying for. I prayed and went to sleep then I was attacked by a Satanic dream. I woke up and prayed, but the test did not go well. I'm praying for God to intervene. That was a...
Replies
7
Views
185
LIFE IN MY CREDIT IS HEALED FROM PAST ISSUES I GET THE NEGATIVITY OFF MY STUDENT LOAN UNDER CONTROL GET A SECOND JOB THATS A GOOD THIBG IN SECRET. I GET MY CREDIT CARD GET THE DODGE CHARGER VERY LOW DOWN PAYMENT OR PAID IN FULL LOW PAYMENTS MIRACLES & A SECRET ADDRESS I CAN GET MARRIED EVEN...
Replies
11
Views
171
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, seeking Your divine favor and guidance. You know my needs, my desires, and the reasons I long for this transfer. If it is in alignment with Your perfect will, open the right doors for me. Remove every obstacle that stands in the way and let...
Replies
8
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom