Miracle Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Father please help and move the mountains in my life with miracles. I receive miracles of deliverance in my life Dan.6:27 I receive extraordinary favor on my life right now. I receive miracles with a home for my girls and I, Faithful Loving Husband in my life in love with me renewal of love if needed, food stamps today, hair extensions, tattoo finished and ### and ### in a drug program to get clean and sober right now I speak all this into existence 100 fold Into the physical into our lives Heb.4:12 Quick and powerful right now in according to God's will Jesus Name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
197
Hello, Father in Jesus name, I am asking for a miracle. I'm facing potential eviction due to non-payment; I missed nine months of FULL rent. I arranged for rental assistance to go toward the balance each month, but it still doesn't cover everything. Before this issue started, I called...
Replies
8
Views
481
Yes my name ### I'm praying for to have sex with my half sister
Replies
9
Views
457
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom