Miracle Of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Let us ask the Lord to send in my life and the girl who truly loves me will strongly and understands me. Let us pray to stop disappointments in my life. Let us pray for success, prosperity and powerful blessing in my life.
 
GOD SAID IT IS NOT GOOD FOR MAN TO BE ALONE! BUT HE ALSO SAID HE KNEW US BEFORE WE WERE IN OUR MOTHERS WOMB. IT IS A BETTER THING FOR US O TRUST GOD IN THESE MATTERS AND AREA OF LIFE. LET US PRAY FOR GOD'S WILL TO BE DONE IN OUR LIFE. (AND TRUST HIM ON THIS) HIS WORD ALSO SAID WHAT SOEVER STATE WE ARE IN, BE YE THEREFORE CONTENT! IF WE ARE MARRIED, DO NOT STRIVE TO BE SINGLE. IF WE ARE SINGLE, DO NOT STRIVE TO BE MARRIED. WE MUST REALLY TRUST GOD IN THESE THINGS. HE KNOWS OUR BEGINNING AND OUR END. (PRAY TO HIM) AND TRUST HIM. GOD BLESS......
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jaimashi Pastor, My name is ###, and I am from ###, ###. I wanted to request your prayers for me. I appeared for the ### examination, but unfortunately, I failed in ###. I truly believe that I wrote enough to pass the exam. I also applied for rechecking, but the result still showed “No Change.”...
Replies
10
Views
226
Hello, im ### and i was engaged to my fiancee in ### this year after our 1 yr of ldr (i live ### and he lives in ###) ive done a lot of unhealthy behaviours in our relationship and the last time he came w his family and i kind of ruined it with my emotions that took control of me. I hurt him...
Replies
11
Views
190
Praying for financial open doors and restoration of my success in my life everything money seems lacking in my life ,let every yoke of delays and disappointment and poverty be broken in my life in Jesus name Amen
Replies
11
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,574
Members
650,504
Latest member
Betaraerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom