Flofga

Disciple of Prayer
Miracle of fruit of the womb God cancel the quit notice given to me in business shop and make the land lord to collect the rent for next year with is due this month Total healing from my head to my toes God remember my fathers household I as I family and break the yoke of poverty upon every member if that family God give me a stand in my husband house, wipe away my tear Financial break through to me and my family members God's healing on my brother ### and send him his Angel of help God release my helper were ever they me be to locate me this month Break the yoke of backwordbess, delay and disappointment in my life Give me joy in my marriage and destroy the garment of shame, sorrow and heat read upon my life I Recover every thing I have lost in the pass both financiers and glory Let God glory be upon my life ,that I will do the God"s work without distraction At at last I will make heaven
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God deal with each of our enemies according to Your Word. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: Jesus Has Prayed For You!
[/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God morning papa. I have been married for six months now. I have been praying for God to bless me with the fruit of the womb. My husband's friends are already asking if am not pregnant. Please pray for ### to conceive this month of March. ### from ###.
Replies
7
Views
325
Please my sister and brothers, help me pray for the Fruit of the womb. Let God bless me with my own children.
Replies
9
Views
409
I'm believing God for the fruit of the womb. And for a job. I took long to get married and it took me many years to finish my university. Now am married and I now have a career, no child yet and no job🙏
Replies
7
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,852
Messages
16,815,823
Members
651,033
Latest member
Faenkeirrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom