Miracle Not To Be Pregnant

angelah2828

Servant
In Jesus Christ name agree with me that my daughter is not pregnant in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh lord Jesus, I pray to you for my ###. She is currently ### weeks pregnant but has some serious complications where doctor can neither do delivery nor stitch her cervix. She is suffering from extreme pain and we are in a confused situation. Please heal her and bless her with long life and...
Replies
10
Views
206
My fiance was everything I wanted. The year leading until I met him I was alone, betrayed by everyone in my life, suicidal, and depressed. For about a year. Then he came to my life, offered protection, support, and partnership. He was everything I ever dreamed of after believing I would never...
Replies
9
Views
172
I'm pregnant for a married man. He had proposed marriage to me years ago, I knew him as a shepherd in his church so I assumed he's God fearing and never thought he's married. He ghosted me adter the proposal so U was disturbed. I've been a Christian all my life but growing up as a teenager I...
Replies
14
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom