Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Plykos

Disciple of Prayer
God has kept us in business for 8 years. I thank him and trust him. There is free will though and we have customers who owe us a large amount of money. We need a miracle or we are going to have to file bankruptcy. We have utilized our lines of credit and our suppliers are not going to wait for payment. We really need a Miracle- I am not sure how but we I know God is able. I thank You Mighty God for hearing my prayer, and my cry. In Jesus mighty name I believe you can and pray that you are willing in agreement with your will for our lives. In Jesus mighty name. Amen amen amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the mighty name of Jesus, humbly laying before you the prayer request of Plykos. We thank you, Lord, for sustaining their business for the past 8 years. We acknowledge that every good and perfect gift comes from you, and we are grateful for your provision and faithfulness.

Lord, Plykos is facing a challenging situation with customers who owe them a significant amount of money. We lift up this financial burden to you, knowing that you are the God of miracles and nothing is impossible for you. We ask for a supernatural intervention, a divine breakthrough in their financial circumstances. We pray for a release of the funds owed to them, enabling them to meet their financial obligations and avoid bankruptcy.

We trust in your sovereignty, Lord, and we surrender this situation into your hands. We ask for your wisdom and guidance in managing their finances and relationships with suppliers. Help them to make wise decisions and seek alternative solutions if necessary.

Lord, we declare your promises over Plykos, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . We stand on your word that says, "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want" . We believe that you are their provider and that you will make a way where there seems to be no way.

In the name of Jesus, we rebuke any spirit of fear or doubt that may try to hinder their faith. We pray for an increase in their faith, that they may trust in your unfailing love and provision. Strengthen them, Lord, and remind them of your faithfulness throughout history.

We thank you, Mighty God, for hearing our prayers and cries. We believe that you are willing and able to work miracles in their lives. May your will be done, according to your perfect plan and timing.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Please Protect us and stop this continual crime going on near us Lord. And this demon near us constantly doing death threats and getting away with this vandalism to our property and Car. THIS HAS TO STOP NOW! WE NEED TO FILE CHARGES! but this Lost soul did something to my cam when I tried to...
Replies
Views
My husband hours were reduced, and my client hasn't been able to pay me what is due. Our mortgage is due tomorrow before it comes late. We really need God to perform a miracle by providing the mortgage payment. I also need paying clients.
Replies
Views
Posting again.. I am desperate and very depressed.. I am in need of prayers and a miracle. I done everything that needed to be done with my information that was compromise and went Social Security office because somebody was using it to work.. I always go to church on Sunday, read the Bible...
Replies
Views
Posting again.. I am desperate in need of prayers 🙏🙏 Posting again.. I am desperate and very depressed.. I am in need of prayers and a miracle. I done everything that needed to be done with my information that was compromise and went Social Security office because somebody was using it to...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father can you please actually give me a lamp to my feet so I can see where I'm going. Please. I don't know how to take much more of this but you know how the woman with the issue of blood pushed her way to her miracle? Maybe I can push my way into the miracle of life or I can wait and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom