Miracle in broken Relationship

pratibha

Humble Servant of All
Lord I pray to you in Jesus name. Lord Bible says anything we ask in your it will be given. Believing and hoping on that I ask you Lord of heaven and Earth deliver ### from evil hands. Give him salvation draw him to yourself. Bless him and his family. Lord my relationship is in danger. You know how much I love this person. He told he will call me from office more than ### months passed but he didn't. Not even responding to my mails if he do that to harshly. Lord I can't meet and change his heart. Lord I ask you in Jesus name to give him heart to Love me. Lord all things are possible with you nothing is impossible to you. I trust in you Lord. I place this request at your feet. Come Lord in my life and mend my broken relationship. I give all the glory in Jesus name Amen Amen.
 
With God all things are possible! Ask and it shall be given!! I pray God's respond to your call now! In the name of Jesus! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, I ask for prayers to restore my relationship with my partner, we are now seperated, I also ask for prayers for employment and financial restoration. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
145
Our son was drifting away from godly counsel. He was drinking and smoking on an unhealthy path. Caused him his relationship with his girlfriend who's good to him in every way. I pray she has grace and the relationship is saved. He accepted accountability for his mistakes, repented and know God...
Replies
6
Views
115
That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom