Miracle Healing And Restoration

  • Thread starter Thread starter sluther
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sluther

Guest
Please agree and intercede with me in prayer

Give thanks to God that my son is getting better. Pray that God will complete his work to make him whole. Let God help and guide him miraculously for his classes on Monday. Give him the ability to choose and handle his classes. Give him rest, peace, and a sound mind. Let him understand his position and authority as the child of God.

Thank you and God bless.
 
Dear Father, We Pray for ### child to do good and better in his life. Guide him and protect him Lord. make him able and be an instrument for your Glory dear God. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Standing in agreement.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Thank you for all the prayers. Please keep agree and intercede with me.

May our Lord Jesus pour His blessing upon you abundantly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Heavenly Father,** Please heal ### completely. Restore his digestive system, stop and resolve the bleeding, and heal anything in his body that is not normal or functioning as it should. Renew his strength and surround him with Your peace, love, and protection. Give wisdom and guidance to those...
Replies
11
Views
194
I Thank God for what he has already done. I now pray in Jesus name for complete and total healing and restoration in my physical body. My mind and my soul. May my God have Mercy on me and make me better then I was before I was afflicted. I repent and I ask his forgiveness for all my sin and I...
Replies
12
Views
195
Father, sustain my patient, his family, and his entire healthcare team by Your grace. As Isaiah 40:31 declares, “They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength,” renew their strength each day. Heal my patient physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Heal his grief and trauma...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom