Mercy

  • Thread starter Thread starter anthony
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anthony

Guest
Please pray for a fair sentence at ###'s court hearing. Pray for mercy and forgiveness in the hearts of the judge and prosecutor. ### is age ### and has never been in trouble before (this was a stupid but nonviolent thing). Please pray for us.
 
Praying for the Lord's guidance in this situation....May everyone involved be granted the insight needed to make a fair and loving decision in your ###'s case. May your ### learn from this experience and be protected from negative influences in the future. May Your ### be led to a closer walk with the Lord....AMEN
 
LORD,

I pray for protection and mercy for ###.

Jesus name - Amen
 
God wants to bless every one of us wonderfully. He has a purpose for each of us and when we live in harmony with that purpose. God can change impossible circumstances. So keep praying, hoping, believing, and striving; seeking God’s direction, wisdom and will. God is looking for opportunities to pour out His blessings to you. He has the ability to intervene and is well-able to bless you beyond what you can imagine.

Trust that all works according to God’s GOOD plans for us and His purpose. As you await God’s answer, I send and pray this prayer with you:

I therefore declare that my ### and family are blessed because of Christ. Thank You for surrounding my ### with Your favor as with a shield. I thank You Lord that my ### can abound in your favor and blessing today. I therefore expect Your favor to go before him not only at his hearing but every day. I anticipate the favor of God surrounding him and I ask You Heavenly Father to give him favor with men even with the ungodly. I thank You Heavenly Father for opening doors for my ### that neither man nor the devil can shut. Thank You for blessing the works of our hands as we walk under an open heaven. May my ### experience your supernatural increase and provision in every area of his life this day and forever. We choose to walk in faith and in victory. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord forgive and punish according to your will to re-enlighten the goodness to begin restoration of this ###'s life making him a better person and a person of great faith in Jesus, praying... Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted a desperate request for prayer for my family several weeks ago. I tried to put the original text here, but I think it was flagged as spam. :( Basically, my husband is facing years in prison, for something he isn't, but our lawyer says the best we can hope for is a plea deal. It's a...
Replies
10
Views
133
Our family desperately needs help with our court case-specifically, my husband. I wish I could explain exactly what's going on, but just know it is a nightmare. We've always struggled as a family, but we were very happy. He has been the best husband and father anyone could ask for. He's a good...
Replies
6
Views
105
Today, the police visited my family home and my father confessed to viewing illegal pornography and is under investigation. He has told me (his son) about it and is grateful for the chance God's given him to settle this before Judgement day. He is a cancer patient with a weak body and lives with...
Replies
8
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,888
Messages
16,816,139
Members
651,058
Latest member
Strudarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom