merciful and almighty savior ### alli give you all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1969

Faithful Servant
merciful and almighty savior my all

i give you all the honor and glory always and forever

i seek you first in your kingdom and righteousness

i ask in jesus name to receive all my prayers, intentions, and a major financial blessing

i knock on your door please open and pour out a major blessing in every part of my life for ### unash everyday forever thank you love you ###
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord we give You all the Glory, all the Honor Father, Thank You Dear Lord for Your Amazing Grace, please forgive us for our sins and we forgive those who sinned against us in Jesus Name, Please Strengthen us and give us Your Supernatural healing for our family in our Spirit, Mind, body...
Replies
7
Views
303
Father Lord, I give you all the thanks for what you have in the past, what you are doing at the moment and the one you will do through this prayer request. My father in heaven I end every monitor spirit assigned from the realm of darkness monitoring my moves both in the day and night. I stop and...
Replies
5
Views
354
Father Lord I give you all the glory show me mercy and help me I'm in need of ### documents (###) ### ### Passport I pray thee oh Lord God Almighty Amen
Replies
8
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,652
Messages
16,813,735
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom