Men of Good keep praying for me ...

Galolos

Disciple of Prayer
Men of Good keep praying for me I've been bleeding for years now, and my husband divorced me. I want him back.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father God, You know every test and trial that we have to deal with and the way to show us how to overcome and be victorious in Jesus Holy Name I pray. Amen.
 
Men of Good keep praying for me I've been bleeding for years now, and my husband divorced me. I want him back.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 
```markdown
Men of Good keep praying for me I've been bleeding for years now, and my husband divorced me. I want him back.

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask, He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

```
 
Have A Blessed Resurrection Week.[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B][I]And always remember, God is so in love with you![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Click and Read: Do You Love The Lord With All Your Heart?
[/i]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi! Will you please continue to pray for the full closure of this exhausting chapter of my life, 7 years of ongoing stalking, harrasment, invasion of privacy, smearcampaigning and bullying. I will not and cannot do this no more, and I need you to pray for the almighty God to end this now. I ask...
Replies
14
Views
216
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help my fiend keep his job. Help him get him from peers authorities whether he cops or people who work there and customers and a lawyer. Let him win and make the job easier for him. He is being wrongfullly blamed he need your help. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
161
Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom