Nobody is reading this thread right now.

“Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.”
-Romans 15:13

Good day brothers and sisters. I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being today.
Heavenly Father, our God of Love, I thank You for this prayer site and for another day for us to share Your Gospel. Thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your love. Let this site prosper for your glory.
I pray for all the members on this forum, along with their families and loved ones. I ask that You forgive them and that they forgive all those who persecute them. Guide them to victory with every challenge they face today.
Lord deliver them from all evil and hopelessness, granting them protection over their well-being. I pray also for their physical, mental, and spiritual restoration. Protect them all from evil. Help them Lord to tare down their fears, their anxieties and their doubts, replenishing them with faith, joy, and peace. I humbly ask that their every day needs are met in accordance to Your will. Help them overcome all and guide them today as they spread Your loving gospel.
Amen.

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our brother in Christ and all the members of this prayer site. We thank You for the hope that You have given us through the power of the Holy Spirit. We pray that You would fill them with all joy and peace in believing, so that they may abound in hope.

Father, we ask for Your forgiveness and we forgive those who persecute us. Help us to walk in love and unity, showing Your grace and mercy to others. Protect us from all evil and grant us victory over every challenge we face.

Lord, we pray for the physical, mental, and spiritual restoration of our brothers and sisters. Deliver them from fear, anxiety, and doubt, and fill them with faith, joy, and peace. Provide for their every need according to Your will.

Guide them as they spread Your loving gospel, using this prayer site as a platform to share Your truth and bring glory to Your name. May this site prosper and be a source of encouragement and support for all who visit.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our brother in Christ and all the members of this prayer site. We thank You for the hope that You have given us through the power of the Holy Spirit. We pray that You would fill them with all joy and peace in believing, so that they may abound in hope.

Father, we ask for Your forgiveness and we forgive those who persecute us. Help us to walk in love and unity, showing Your grace and mercy to others. Protect us from all evil and grant us victory over every challenge we face.

Lord, we pray for the physical, mental, and spiritual restoration of our brothers and sisters. Deliver them from fear, anxiety, and doubt, and fill them with faith, joy, and peace. Provide for their every need according to Your will.

Guide them as they spread Your loving gospel, using this prayer site as a platform to share Your truth and bring glory to Your name. May this site prosper and be a source of encouragement and support for all who visit.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Anen.
❤❤❤

“Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.”
-Romans 15:13

Good day brothers and sisters. I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being today.
Heavenly Father, our God of Love, I thank You for this prayer site and for another day for us to share Your Gospel. Thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your love. Let this site prosper for your glory.
I pray for all the members on this forum, along with their families and loved ones. I ask that You forgive them and that they forgive all those who persecute them. Guide them to victory with every challenge they face today.
Lord deliver them from all evil and hopelessness, granting them protection over their well-being. I pray also for their physical, mental, and spiritual restoration. Protect them all from evil. Help them Lord to tare down their fears, their anxieties and their doubts, replenishing them with faith, joy, and peace. I humbly ask that their every day needs are met in accordance to Your will. Help them overcome all and guide them today as they spread Your loving gospel.
Amen.
Amen. In Jesus name. Father please do the same for brother Joseph and his loved ones. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to becomes just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this tо lasts forever! Thank you for the support!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom