[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
Let Pray: God I just want to tell you Thank You for all that You have done, all that You are doing right now, and all that You will do in the future for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. I really do appreciate You. God I ask in Jesus' name that You forgive me for the many times that I have come to You with all my cares, concerns, issues, problems, sorrows, failures, setbacks, roadblocks, disappointments, and discouragements; but did not tell You Thank You for working out all things for my good. I want to take the time right now to tell You, THANK- YOU–JESUS! God, I thank You that I can come to You and talk to You openly about any and everything. You never turn me away. Your ears are always open to my cry. Thank You for Working out All Things for my Good. Thank You for listening to me. Thank You God for Your Grace and Mercy. Through the good times, Thank You, God. Through the bad times, Thank You God. Abba Father, Thank You![/SIZE][/FONT]
Please click on the link below and pray for Wisdom from God.
be-an-encourager.blogspot.com